EptopeDB in Dr. Mullins Lab at University of Washington is a web database to manage and organize immunological response data in HIV-1 research,
and to provide a useful tool to store, retrieve and analyze the experimental data.
User is able to input the experiment data record by record, or by formated batch file.
- Input definitions
- BLCL: B lymphoblastoid cell-lines.
- CTL Response: Number of spot-forming cell.
- Matrix Index: For pool response experiment, if matrix is designed, the pools that make up the matrix will assign a same matrix index.
- EC50: The effective peptide concentration eliciting 50% of the peak IFN-r response in the ELISpot assay.
- Formatted input file: User can store the experiment data by uploading the formatted file. Following links give a templet format file in Excel for different experiments.
User should follow the format, fill in the data and save the file as tab delimit text file before uploading the file.
- Peptide response input file
- Titration input file
- HLA restriction input file
- Pool response input file
- Pool input file
- Peptide input file
User is able to search the peptide or epitope results by genes, HLA types, patients, and peptide / epitope name, sequence and length.
User can also search the pool and matrix results by pool name and peptide name or sequence in the pool.